Generator AVR R220
The alternator with Shunt excitation is selfexcited with an R220 voltage regulator. The regulator monitors the exciter excitation current as a function of the alternator output voltage. Very simple in design, the alternator with shunt excitation has no sustaining short-circuit capacity.
– Storage : -55°C ; +85°C
– Operation : -40°C ; +65°C
– Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%.
– Voltage supply/sensing range 85 to 139 V (50/60 Hz)
– Rapid response time (500 ms) for a transient voltage variation amplitude of ± 20%
– Voltage setting P1
– Stability setting P2.
– Power supply protected by 8 A fuse, slowblow action (tolerates 10 A for 10 s)
The fuse is impregnated in the resin, therefore it can not be replaced.
– Frequency: 50 Hz with ST3 jumper – 60 Hz without ST3 jumper.
– The size of the screwdriver tip used to adjust the potentiometer is 2.5 mm
– Voltage build-up when the residual magnetism voltage of AVR input terminal is above 5VAC
– Outside voltage adjustment rate: ±7% (used 1KΩ, 1Watt potentiometer)
– Time of slow voltage build-up: 2s
– Max consumed power: 8Watt
– EMI suppression circuit, with electromagnetic interference filter inside
– Stability of temperature difference: voltage drifts 0.03% / 1℃
– Under-frequency protection: the turning point of 60Hz system is 55Hz; the turning point of 50Hz system is 45Hz (the turning point set when it leaves the factory)
– Operation temperature: -40~70℃
– Storage temperature: -40~85℃
– Relative humidity: below 95%
– Vibration: 3G @ 100~2 KHz
– Special turret:
VOLT: regulate voltage;
STAB: regulate stability
U/F: regulate the turning point of under-frequency protection
Dimension: 101.0×69.0×47.5 (L×W×H)
– Weight: 183g ±2%